Most salespeople believe they have what it takes to be a great sales coach.
But is that really true?
Truth be told, it takes a certain set of skills, characteristics, and mindset to make it to the top. And, unfortunately, not everyone is cut out for it.
The good news is that you can cultivate these traits to become a great sales leader.
Join me in this episode, as I share the blueprint for entering the top tier of sales coaches in your industry. You’ll discover how to inspire your team to greatness, how to get the results you want, and how to exceed expectations time and time again.
Tune in now!
Show Highlights Include:
- The simple formula to develop a great sales team that crushes their monthly goals each month ([2:10])
- Why not everyone is meant to be a great sales coach (and how to know if you have what it takes to be one) ([3:27])
- The ONE mindset shift that every great sales coach uses to get their team to exceed expectations—every time ([5:41])
- #1 underrated trait that every great coach has (Warning: not having this will lead to ineffective coaching, missing targets and endless amounts of frustration…) ([6:56])
- How to Build a Successful Team: A Step-By-Step Guide ([8:38])
- What your #1 objective as a sales coach is (Not knowing this means you’ll frequently miss targets and be left with an ineffective team that fails to hit KPIs) ([16:05])
Book a call with Matt using this link: https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
To know more about United Sales Resources, head on over to our website http://www.usr-llc.com and
follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedSalesResources
Follow Matt on social media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattmcdarby