Sales leaders often feel that time is their biggest obstacle to achieving more growth in their business.
But that’s not entirely true.
In reality, it’s not about how much time you have, but how effectively you manage your time.
The good news is that anyone can learn from successful sales leaders to manage their time better and use it wisely.
Join me in this episode as I’ll share how great sales leaders effectively manage their time to complete their tasks faster, optimize their sales process, and ultimately grow their business.
Show Highlights Include:
- The #1 overlooked hurdle every leader faces that keeps them growing their business (do this if you want to consistently hit your KPI’s on time) ([2:07])
- The “Define Success” method that every great sales leader uses to help their team close double the amount of deals in half the time ([4:35])
- How the best sales leaders strategize plans to tackle projects in half the time with reduced effort (and still close more deals than 99% of sales leaders) ([7:09])
- How to figure out which areas of your business to focus on for maximum growth ([10:43])
- Use this “Stop Ask” method to cut down on unnecessary work while spending as little time as possible skyrocketing your business ([15:30])
Book a call with Matt using this link:https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
To know more about United Sales Resources, head on over to our website http://www.usr-llc.com and
follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedSalesResources
Follow Matt on social media: