As a sales leader you know how important it is to develop your team.
But how do you help them understand their own potential and develop the skills and habits necessary for success?
On today’s show, Scott MacGregor joins me to talk about this and much more.
You’ll see why extreme clarity is good for everyone, why discipline is more important than motivation, and learn why the traits needed for sales success get overlooked, even by people hiring for them.
Show highlights include:
- Why “clear is kind” and how to eliminate time-consuming performance reviews without sacrificing growth. ([2:17])
- How to help your team members wake up to their true ability and reach their full potential. ([7:30])
- The “Brand Halo Effect” that causes horrible hires – and how to vet an individual coming from a successful company to see if they really have the traits you need. ([11:00])
- How walking on the beach can teach you the world-class discipline you need to be successful. ([15:45])
- Why adversity is a gift, and the “champion’s mindset” response to challenges. ([21:01])
Book a call with Matt using this link:https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
Follow Matt on social media: