In this episode of The Divine Comedy of Sales, host Matt McDarby sits down with Michelle Carney, Regional Vice President of Sales at Toast, to discuss the importance of leaning into your strengths as a leader.
Michelle has had an impressive career trajectory, starting in a sales role for a home builder to now leading a successful sales team in the food tech industry. But what sets Michelle apart is her ability to leverage her strengths and continuously improve her capabilities as a leader.
Michelle shares her invaluable insights on the importance of embracing your strengths, building strong relationships across departments, and knowing when to be a sales manager versus a business leader.
If you’re looking to take your leadership skills to the next level, then you won’t want to miss this episode.
- Confessions of a successful sales executive [00:02:55]
- Mastering relationships – the secret to sales success [00:06:14]
- The key traits of effective sales leaders [00:07:39]
- Discover the secret to your success as a sales leader [00:10:05]
- Master the art of navigating sales challenges [00:16:07]
- The game-changing sales advice you need [00:18:57]
- Key lessons for successful sales leaders [00:22:42]
- Boost your impact and achieve breakthrough success with this powerful leadership insight [00:24:36]
Book a call with Matt using this link:https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
Follow Matt on social media: