What it is
Lead your team to uncover and develop customer needs early in the sales process.
Why it Matters
Aligning your sales team’s focus to early stage opportunity development is a way to help your team close more business.
Identify your performance challenges
- Do you focus on early stage opportunity development?
- Has your team lost late stage deals because they were talking to the wrong person (not the true decision-maker)?
- Does your team feel most comfortable when demonstrating your solution?
“Champions keep playing until they get it right.”
~ Billie Jean King
Creating an action-plan to establish a and early stage focus starts with YOU:
Creating an action-plan to address short-falls in execution of Early Stage Focus starts with:
- Reflect on where you spend the most time with your team and make a commitment to provide a greater focus on early stage opportunity development
- Identify current pipeline opportunities where a sufficient number of ideal customer characteristics have not been identified
- Commit to coaching early stage opportunities by planning calls with your team to discuss customer needs
If you need help creating an action plan, seek help from experts that can guide you to answer these and other questions critical to your team’s success, the fastest path to discover the answers is to call us now at 888-877-1956. You can also attend our workshop or fill in the form on the right to download a free whitepaper going into more details of the Five Fundamentals of Effective Sales Management. Pick your path.
“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
– Tony Robbins