What it Means
Growth planning is a process for sales teams to use to grow current customer relationships, based on the ability to help them address strategically important issues.
Why it Matters
Sales management must take a leading role in vetting the viability of and executing against strategic opportunities for customer growth.
Identify your performance challenges
- Do you have a list of current customers with growth potential?
- Do you have regular meetings with your team to plan growth on their individual accounts?
- Do you have established growth targets for sales rep accounts?
“If Plan A isn’t working, I have Plan B, Plan C, and even Plan D.”
– Serena Williams
Creating an action-plan to for customer growth planning starts with YOU:
- Reflect on your team’s key accounts and what value those customers see in your solutions
- Identifying additional customer accounts that could be a source of increased margin
- Commit to implementing a strategy with key team members to generate more, profitable business with current customer accounts
If you need help creating an action plan, seek help from experts that can guide you to answer these and other questions critical to your team’s success, the fastest path to discover the answers is to call us now at 888-877-1956. You can also attend our workshop or fill in the form on the right to download a free whitepaper going into more details of the Five Fundamentals of Effective Sales Management. Pick your path.
“The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
– Tony Robbins