Could you be helping your team win more business?
It’s no secret that effective sales managers focus on the “right things.” What makes this a tough job is finding the time to focus on what those “right things” are for your team. Markets change, customer needs do, too. Being successful in sales year after year, even in the same job – requires a refresh on strategy.
Bottom line – Finding time to focus on the “right things,” is often a huge challenge, given the dynamic nature of the sales management role.
Is this your reality?
- Under pressure to deliver more and more revenue
- Challenges getting stalled or slow-moving deals over the line
- Finding that reps are investing time in low-value opportunities
- Sales pace and activities are dictated by opportunity vs. planning
- You and your team are missing bonuses because of above