What it Means
A rhythm that focuses deliberately on what is ultimately most important, building an effective team.
Why it Matters
Sales managers are responsible for reliable revenue results. By adhering to a steady rhythm for planning and development, the frenetic aspect of sales management becomes the exception rather than the rule – setting their team up for consistent results, year after year.
Identify your performance challenges
- Do you have a consistent skill development cadence with your team?
- Are team calls maintained as a high priority?
- Have you experienced high-turnover and overall team results that are lower than expected?
‘Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win IS’
– Vince Lombardi
Creating an action-plan to establish a formal operating rhythm starts with YOU:
- Reflect on areas for improving the cadence of your sales team meetings
- Identify opportunities for planning and strategic meetings with your team
- Commit to keeping these appointments, as if they were customer-facing calls
If you need help creating an action plan, seek help from experts that can guide you to answer these and other questions critical to your team’s success, the fastest path to discover the answers is to call us now at 888-877-1956. You can also attend our workshop or fill in the form on the right to download a free whitepaper going into more details of the Five Fundamentals of Effective Sales Management. Pick your path.
“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
– Tony Robbins